Bee Happy Heat Transfer Vinyl Soft PU is a flexible, iron-on, cold peel vinyl (peel the backing only when the vinyl has cooled down) that can be applied on cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, katsa and other fabrics using a heat press.
Create customized shirts, onesies, tote bags, pouches, hats, blankets, pillow cases and more using your Cricut or Silhouette machines or cut with regular scissors.
How to Use: *Note: Neon Blue is 10" x 12"
- Create your design. Mirror the image, choose the right cut setting, then cut. It's advisable to test cut every time you're using a new kind of vinyl then save the setting for future projects.
- Weed the parts that are not included in the design.
- Position your vinyl on your material with the plastic backing on top.
- Set your heat press or iron to the ideal temperature then press for around 10 to 15 seconds. Depending on the vinyl and material used, you may have to adjust the duration and/or temperature setting so we encourage you to try on scraps first.
- Let it cool. Our HTVs are COLD PEEL. Peel the plastic backing ONLY when the vinyl has cooled down already.
- Wait at least 24 hours before you wash the material. Turn the garment inside out when washing and do not use bleach.
- When using a new kind of vinyl, always do a test cut first to find out the proper cut setting. Also test a scrap vinyl to learn the ideal heat press setting.
- Our vinyls are compatible with Silhouette and Cricut machines. If you're having trouble cutting a vinyl, try changing the settings and/or using multiple passes when cutting.
- Do not use nylon, velvet, acrylic fabric and others that will melt/burn under the heat of an iron.
- If the vinyl is not sticking properly to your fabric, play with the temperature of your heat press/iron and test different duration of pressing.
- Need help? Ask help from our FB Group, Bee Happy PH Crafters Circle and see project inspirations as well.