Contents (100 pieces included!):
- 1 Happy Jig tool
- 95 pegs (three different sizes)
- Wire cutters
- 3 rolls of wire that measure 70â€ in mint, gold and copper
- Step-by-step instruction booklet
Size:Â 11.2â€ x 8.5â€ x 1.6â€
Easily bend wire into words, shapes, letters and numbers with the Happy Jig by We R Memory Keepers! This wire bending tool features a handy storage compartment for the pegs and the wire cutters; making it great for your on-the-go crafting as well as keeping all of the necessary pieces together, so you never have to dig around drawers to find what you're looking for. Youâ€™re going to get a ton of use out of this tool; youâ€™ll use it repeatedly for your events, parties and everyday projects.
The starting peg includes a slot to insert your wire and hold it in place while you work and the pegs lock into place, so they donâ€™t pop out while youâ€™re wrapping the wire. Additional wire is sold separately in a variety of colors and lengths. Youâ€™ll love that wire bakerâ€™s twine is available too! Check out the wire which is sold individually or in packs in our storeÂ here.
You can easily take any word, shape, letter or number and turn it into a paper clip! Theyâ€™re great for office use or as an embellishment on your crafts. Create custom designs with the included wire that is soft and is so easy to bend; it doesnâ€™t break or snap while youâ€™re using it.
The included instruction booklet shows you how to use the tool and how to create 20 different designs. And if that isnâ€™t enough ideas, head on over to We Râ€™s Instagram account @werhappyjig for more creative ideas and how-to's!
What you can create using the Happy Jig:
- Words: thanks, hello, love, happy, yay and so much more!
- Shapes: pineapple, camera, arrow, flamingo, coffee mug, dog, tree, cactus, butterfly and so much more!
- Numbers and letters
Projects that you can make using the Happy Jig:
- Treat bags
- Cake toppers
- Party favors
- Place cards
- Daily planners
- And anything else that you can imagine!
How to use the Happy Jig tool:
- Choose your design
- Insert pegs (starting peg will have a slot to insert your wire)
- Bend your wire around your peg design (pegs have notches to hold your wire in place)
- Once completed, remove your wire design from the peg board
- Cut off any excess wire
- Voila! Youâ€™re done with your awesome design!
Now that weâ€™ve covered how awesome this innovative tool is, we have to say that itâ€™s a must-have for your tool stash! Weâ€™re certain that youâ€™ll have hours of fun creating lots of projects for any occasion or theme that you can imagine!