Print and press your own designs on bucket hats and baseball caps using a reliable printer, high quality sublimation sheets, and a safe & dependable heat press for hats.
- Cricut Hat Press
- Epson L121 Sublimation Printer
- Hansol Sublimation Inks (CMYK)
- 2 packs Sublimation Paper (A4, 100 sheets)
Meet Cricut Hat Press, the perfect heat press designed for hats. Its curved, ceramic-coated heat plate features 3 levels of heat up to 400ºF (205ºC) for consistent, wrinkle-free transfers. The included Cricut Hat Pressing Form creates a firm pressing surface for almost any hat. With the Cricut Heat app, you can send precise time & temp settings directly to your press and get step-by-step guidance from your phone via Bluetooth® connection. Enjoy a worry-free experience with safety-conscious features like auto-off, a comfortable grip & a safety base. Works with most major brands of iron-on (HTV), Infusible Ink™ & sublimation products. Excellent complement to all Cricut cutting machines.
Product will not function until activated with Cricut Heat app and compatible internet-connected mobile device.
*ALLERGY WARNING: This product contains walnut shells.
- 5 in x 3 in (12.7 cm x 7.6 cm) curved heat plate for heat-transfer applications on hats
- Includes Cricut Hat Pressing Form for firm, ideal pressing surface
- Compatible with Cricut Heat™ app for wireless connection & step-by-step guided flow
- 3 heat settings up to 400 ºF (205 ºC) for iron-on/HTV, Infusible Ink™ & sublimation projects
- Safety Base and auto-off feature
- Handheld design with comfortable grip
Expect great efficiency when printing with the EcoTank L121. Enjoy fast print performance and low cost per page, with high print yield of up to 4,500 pages for black-and-white, and 7,500 pages for colour. Sleek and compact, this is the perfect fit for offices with limited space. Experience quality printing that is priced reasonably. Get this ideal printing solution for your home office today.
Print speed of up to 9.0 ipm (black) and 4.8 ipm (colour)
Ultra-high page yield of 4,500 pages (black) and 7,500 pages (colour)
Powered by Epson Heat-Free Technology
- Print speed of up to 9.0 ipm (black) and 4.8 ipm (colour)
Hansol Sublimation Inks are compatible with most desktop printers and provide high intensity colors because the particles are spread evenlyVibrant colors + no clogging of printer head = worry free printing!
Altus Sublimation Paper also known as Ecowhite brand has a pink backing so you won't be having a hard time figuring out the right and wrong side of the paper.
- For polyester fabric, coated mugs, ceramics and other compatible substrates • Heat press settings 140-160ºC• Within 10-12 seconds. (it depends on heat press brand) • Size: A4 (210mm x 297mm) • Quantity: 100 sheets per pack • Thickness: 100 gsm