Print and press your own designs on shirts, totes, wood and other sublimation-ready products using a reliable printer, high quality sublimation sheets, and a safe & dependable heat press.
- Cricut EasyPress 3
- Epson L121 Sublimation Printer
- Hansol Sublimation Inks (CMYK)
- 2 packs Sublimation Paper (A4, 100 sheets)
The perfect press is now on tap. With Cricut EasyPress 3, you can press without the guesswork and get simple, easy transfers for almost any project. Send precise time and temperature settings through Bluetooth® connection via the Cricut Heat™ app. Follow onscreen, step-by-step prompts that guide you at every turn. The ceramic-coated heat plate reaches temperatures up to 400°F (205°C) of dry, even heat. Press with peace of mind as safety features like an insulated safety base and auto-off provide a worry-free experience. Plus, it's lightweight, compact and compatible with major brands of iron-on (HTV), Infusible Ink™ and sublimation products.
- Zen blue
- 12" x 10" (30cm x 25cm) press area size
- Ideal for sweatshirts, banners, blankets and more
- Connects to Cricut Heat app via Bluetooth connection
- Insulated safety base and auto-off
- Lightweight and compact
- Precise temperature control up to 400°F (205°C)
- Advanced heat plate design with ceramic-coated surface
- Compatible with major brands of iron-on (HTV), Infusible Ink and sublimation products
- A perfect complement to Cricut® cutting machines (sold separately)
Expect great efficiency when printing with the EcoTank L121. Enjoy fast print performance and low cost per page, with high print yield of up to 4,500 pages for black-and-white, and 7,500 pages for colour. Sleek and compact, this is the perfect fit for offices with limited space. Experience quality printing that is priced reasonably. Get this ideal printing solution for your home office today.
- Print speed of up to 9.0 ipm (black) and 4.8 ipm (colour)
- Ultra-high page yield of 4,500 pages (black) and 7,500 pages (colour)
- Powered by Epson Heat-Free Technology
Hansol Sublimation Inks are compatible with most desktop printers and provide high intensity colors because the particles are spread evenly
Vibrant colors + no clogging of printer head = worry free printing!
Altus Sublimation Paper also known as Ecowhite brand has a pink backing so you won't be having a hard time figuring out the right and wrong side of the paper.
• For polyester fabric, coated mugs, ceramics and other compatible substrates
• Heat press settings 140-160ºC
• Within 10-12 seconds. (it depends on heat press brand)
• Size: A4 (210mm x 297mm)
• Quantity: 100 sheets per pack
• Thickness: 100 gsm